You can submit your vote via e-mail. You can vote once per e-mail address you mail from.
Or... you can now use this form to vote for (or against) your favorite Silly Town!
- In the "Vote For" field, select your favorite town.
- If your favorite isn't in the "Vote For" field, select "Who cares?" there, and write your town in to the "or Write In" field.
- In the "For/Against" field, select "For" if you think the town is silly, "Against" if you don't.
- In the "Because" field, put in why you think the town is or isn't silly.
Any and all submissions about Silly Towns, by clicking a button or e-mail or otherwise, may be published onto the Silly Pages. By sending me a submission, you hereby agree to these terms.
- I'll be using your submission to convince the world to agree with you. So try to come up with a better reason than "The place sucks" or "You're a geek and I hope you have no kids".
- All submissions that go on a page get you a contributor's credit there!
Your browser may warn you, it's sending me your e-mail address. Well, duh; I track votes by e-mail address. I hereby promise not to publish it.
Copyright © 2007, Eiler Technical Enterprises
(signed) Richard M. Nixon