Home Page for Scott Eiler
for Scott Eiler
Updates are in this color!
Lame Attempt At Revenue
My Real Life
My Fantasy Life
Other People's Lives
Well, this is my home page. It can lead you to these parts of my real exciting life.
The Lame Attempt At Revenue. There's:
- Eiler Technical Enterprises itself. Eilertech can help give you a web site that doesn't continually just say, "Under Construction"!
- And it has a huge web site with abundant places for advertising. The high-traffic pages "Silly Towns" and "Fancy Places" have advertisers now, as do several others!
- Yes, I've pimped my web site. That's practically respectable now. It's even respectable to let Google.com pick what goes on, though that's not paid off here.
- You can avoid overhead and place another hard-working provider-direct ad by e-mailing here!
- Fitness Division. I teach aerobics classes! Good luck finding any other engineer who can say that. If you need to set up a web site to promote your fitness business, maybe I'm the engineer you need.
My Real Life. There's:
- The Domination of Eiler. I've established World Domination, and it's here among you today! Its web pages have my most recent travelogs, commentaries, and web log.
- What Is the Domination of Eiler? Is it a political entity modeled upon the Holy Roman Empire? Is it just some guy's pretentious web log? Or is it... both?
- Blog. In 2013, the Domination of Eiler went on goodwill tour... Since then, the Domination hs kept its travel records on Facebook, and it went on a bigger goodwill tour in 2018-2019!
- Photos. I take lots of work and travel photos. For some reason, people seem to like my writing better when it comes with photos.
- Perennial favorite, the Brazil Travelog. I've now supported three daughters in a certain town in Brazil... but I also supported their parents. In 2005, I went to see them. Em Portugues!
- Travel Commentaries. Featuring the longtime popular / infamous web pages about Silly Towns and Fancy Places. Plus, did you meet my web site at the bar?
- About Me. The answers to important questions like, what color is the sky in my world?
My Fantasy Life. That would be:
- Me in Comic Books, also known as "Marvelled". I used to write lots of Marvel Comics fan fiction. But my characters got so much attitude, they declared independence and it became real fiction. A contingent of full-powered superhumans has now been loosed upon a normal world, the aliens have landed in force, and the Earth has changed its orbit. Welcome to Earth 2011!
- Now fully mature... the Powernaut! The Powernaut has had adventures since 1912, and he's come forward as far as 2014! Coming soon, the 1990s!
Other People's Lives. Amazing as it seems, my world is not all about me, me, me.
- The Cyber-Church of Jesus Christ Childfree. If you've ever wondered what to say when people in church ask you when you're going to have children, or what to say when people on Usenet ask you what you see in that Christianity stuff, this site may be for you.
- Bunch o' Icons. A set of 64x64 black and white bitmaps some friends and I once came up with.
- Bunch o' Silly Text Files. Lots of those silly e-mails that get passed around, plus some of my own.
- I used to present Other People's Stuff here too. But they'll have to report to me if they want to do that any more. During the lifetime of Eiler Technical Enterprises, too much stuff has either changed addresses or ceased entirely.
Scott Eiler, Secret Master of Webitude
Copyright © 2021, Eiler Technical Enterprises