The Domination of Eiler
Featuring: The Declaration of Domination
(A Justification for Rightful World Domination)
Quick Links: Answers History Web Logs Latest Trip Travel Journals Typical Stuff Other Stuff.
What Is the Domination of Eiler?
In one sense, "The Domination of Eiler" is a political entity modeled upon the Holy Roman Empire of medieval Europe. Which is to say, it claims every place where its leader has established his presence. It works through national and local political entities, but transcends nation-state boundaries. You may already be a citizen without knowing it!
In another sense, "The Domination of Eiler" is a pen name for an amateur but very prolific web journalist. Perhaps you may enjoy these writings, given this simple guide:
The Domination of Eiler is led by, of course, the Dominator.
Its chief military force, and bodyguard of the Dominator, is the Domination Guard.
The Domination of Eiler is not an enemy to any nation-state, any more than ancient Emperors were the enemies of the ancient kings who worked with them. Come, let us work together.
The Dominator likes to travel. So, there are lots of travel writings among the journals herein. Enjoy!
Welcome to the Domination of Eiler, citizen!
Given the present state of non-Domination government, the Domination considers the transfer of power to it from non-Domination authority to be a foregone conclusion. But the Domination will work to make that transfer almost unnoticeable for you. You may already live in Domination-held territory, and not know it!
The Domination encourages its citizenship to review all Domination archives. To encourage such review, the Domination hereby uses the words "blog" and "Web log", which are proven to attract web traffic (for reasons incomprehensible to Domination leadership).
The following Domination archives are now available for public review.
Frequently Required Information
The Declaration of Domination. The original document of the Domination of Eiler.
- Almost 50% of the electorate in every United States election agrees, the United States needs a change of leadership. Shall we continue to quibble over the major party choices? Or, shall we have a more direct solution... like Domination?
Allies of the Domination of Eiler. Some allies have earned their place by meritorious service. You can join the other allies, by simply declaring alliance from your own web pages.
- Anthem of the Domination of Eiler. The Domination Anthem is a modified version of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", but a modified version of "If I Had a Hammer" is also a patriotic mighty song for the Domination's citizens.
- Children in the Domination of Eiler. The Domination has a special way to treat children... just like it treats any other ruthless calculating advantage-engine that plays psycho-social domination games. If they're good at it, they can be junior Dominators!
- Communication Standards of the Domination of Eiler. Or, why don't Domination logs look like "real" blogs?
- Core Territories of the Domination of Eiler. The Domination of Eiler has settled into about five places so far, and it's uncanny how much they're alike. Here are notes about the first three.
- Currency of the Domination of Eiler. If you want to do business with the Domination, be prepared to pay.
- The Eiler Doctrine. Just like the United States claims influence over things called "America", the Domination claims influence over things called "Eiler".
- Force Doctrine of the Domination of Eiler. Unlike many of the Domination's human citizens, the Domination commits its forces carefully. Featuring the Dominator's Li'l Pals, Dufus and Dom!
Geography of the Domination of Eiler. This one's pretty dry, at least until the Domination engineers manage to conquer and assimilate some online maps. Suffice it to say, the Domination occupies the east parts of North Eilerania plus a swath across the continent, with Core Territories at various times and places through its realm, and outposts on all sides.
- Heraldry of the Domination of Eiler. Just like the world's various nation-states, the Domination has its own flag. And you've probably been wondering what that smiley-face thing on the flag is about.
- Holidays of the Domination of Eiler. Just like the world's various nation-states, the Domination has patriotic holidays for its citizens. Of course, fun holidays are observed too.
- Hospitality Law of the Domination of Eiler. Unlike some places on Earth, the Domination won't put you to death if you violate Hospitality Law. But still, a guide may be useful.
- Jurisdiction of the Domination of Eiler. The Domination is among you already. And it doesn't care whether you're human or animal. Prepare to submit!
- Leadership of the Domination of Eiler. That, of course, would be the Dominator.
- A Note on Micronations. The Domination of Eiler is not a micronation, or even a nation. The Domination laughs at these concepts.
Military Forces of the Domination of Eiler. These are the ways the Domination can patrol your neighborhood. Prepare to submit!
- NARF: The Near-Arctic Readiness Force of the Domination of Eiler. Submit to the Domination, for its mighty NARF-Bicycle is on the road all winter!
- Religion in the Domination of Eiler. The Domination only acknowledges one superior authority. And that ties in nicely with the Domination's political system.
- A Week in the Domination
- Xmas in the Domination
See Also: Web Log
- The Blog of Domination #31. Domination bulletins are increasingly into other parts of cyberspace, but the Domination of Eiler is still ever-victorious. Or at least mostly victorious.
- Journal, July-June 2012: Northern California. Dominance finally punches through across the continent of North Eilerania to the previously-Dominated enclave of San Francisco. And allies were recruited to help!
- Journal, November 2011: Autumn Offensive against Alaska! The Domination of Eiler always envisioned swooping down from the Yukon and taking all the important parts of Alaska. But now EilerBase is in range for a spoiling offensive!
- The Blog of Domination #30. A year's worth of occupation bulletins.
- Journal, May 2011: Spring Offensive against British Columbia. It's not easy to get to the coastline north of Vancouver without going through Vancouver, but it can be done.
- The Blog of Domination #29. Holidays and the wrath of the Pacific Northwest winter. Any winter when it actually snows is legendary there.
- The Blog of Domination #28. Colonization of metro Seattle, well, Bothell actually.
- The Blog of Domination #27. Oregon and southern Idaho submit to the Domination of Eiler - and then the story of EilerBase Seattle begins.
- The Blog of Domination #26. Washington State and northern Idaho submit to the Domination of Eiler.
- The Blog of Domination #25. The grand expedition begins. Minnesota, North Dakota and Montana submit to the Domination of Eiler.
- The Blog of Domination #24. The Retrogression brings Domination back to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean - but not for long.
- The Blog of Domination #23. Soap-opera stuff. A large swath of the South submits to Domination, but the imperial wedding is off.
- The Blog of Domination #22. Holidays 2009.
- The Blog of Domination #21. Autumn 2009: Domination forces have retreated upon Illinois - but doubled their strength. Plans for an imperial wedding are underway.
- Journal, August 2009: The Appalachian Summer Offensive. Western North Carolina and the Cumberland Gap get their turn to submit.
- The Blog of Domination #20. Summer 2009: The end is coming in Tennessee.
- Journal, May 2009: The Tennessee Spring Offensives. There's a lot of Tennessee to dominate before the kids get out of school.
- The Blog of Domination #19. Late Spring 2009: Domination in Tennessee shifts its focus from industry to tourism.
- The Blog of Domination #18. Spring 2009: Nashville-Tennessee counterattacks the Domination of Eiler. Regular operations continue there... but for how long?
- The Blog of Domination #17. The Winter Offensive of 2009, featuring the conquest of Nashville-Tennessee.
- The Blog of Domination #16. Autumn and Xmas 2008, the Final Conversion War, and the beginning of the end in Michigan.
- Journal, September 2008: Domination of Upper Peninsula Michigan. Finally far enough in to hear the Yooper accent.
- The Blog of Domination #15. Summer Fun 2008, albeit with the next Great Depression on the way.
- Journal, June 2008: Bicycle Domination of Central Michigan. 160 miles in a week, with no chase vehicle.
- Journal, April 2008: Domination of Northeast Indiana. Home of the Dan Quayle Vice-Presidential Library!
- The Blog of Domination #14. Spring 2008 has an occupation update for Lansing-Michign, plus baseball.
- The Blog of Domination #13. February 2008 has a road trip, plus Pop Psychologist Syndrome.
- The Blog of Domination #12. New Year 2008 in the Domination. Musing on immigration, drunks, and Mennonites.
- Journal, November 2007: Domination of Grand Rapids-Michigan. Home of the Gerald Ford Presidential Library!
- The Blog of Domination #11. Autumn 2007 in the Domination, wherein implications are explored for the phrase, "How Are You Not in Constant Pain?" Also, neighborhood pride is spreading.
- Journal, August - September 2007: Domination of Lake Huron. Can the Domination of Eiler get an expeditionary force across an international border - on a bicycle? Let's find out together, dear reader.
- Journal, July 2007: Domination of Secret Destination, and you know it's got to be a close-kept secret if it's in the same league as Racine-Wisconsin.
- The Blog of Domination #10. Summer 2007 in the Domination. Definitely the most summer fun since 2006. Also, a commentary on neighborhood pride.
- The Blog of Domination #9. The Domination of Eiler settles in to Lansing-Michigan, and begins a summer offensive there.
- The Blog of Domination #8. The winter offensive of 2007 leads to the long term occupation of Lansing-Michigan!
- The Blog of Domination #7. Xmas fun of 2006 and a winter offensive - with a surprising result.
- Journal, December 2006: Domination of Racine-Wisconsin
- Journal, November 2006: Domination of Lake Geneva-Wisconsin
- The Blog of Domination #6. The Domination settles into its new offices.
- Journal, August 2006: The Great Burning of Baraboo
- The Blog of Domination #5. Life after the Day of Glory - and a surprising career change.
- Journal, May - June 2006: Domination of Lake Michigan
- Journal, May 2006: Domination of Downtown Chicago
- The Blog of Domination #4. Springtime 2006 in the Domination - and the Day of Glory!
- Journal, March 2006: Domination of the Quad Cities
- Journal, November 2005: Domination of Southwestern Wisconsin
- The Blog of Domination #3. Autumn operations of 2005 and Winter 2006, including Halloween Friday!
- Journal, June - September 2005: The Domination invades the Southern Hemisphere! Plans Execution
- Journal, June 2005: Domination of Central Wisconsin
- The Blog of Domination #2. Domination conquests never end. Summertime operations of 2005, including the Domination response to worldwide disasters.
- Journal, March - April 2005: Domination of Missouri and Iowa River Country
- Journal, March 2005: Support of Coalition Partner Easter Operations
- Journal, November 2004: Domination Operations in Northern Indiana
- Journal, November 2004: Further Domination Operations in Wisconsin
- Journal, October 2004: Domination Operations in Wisconsin's Dairyland
- Journal, September 2004: Domination Conquest of Bennington, Vermont
- The Blog of Domination #1. On occasion, the Domination makes spectacular conquests nearby its Core Territories. Featuring the Dominator's Li'l Pals, Dufus and Dom!
Other Dispatches of Interest